The Ucluelet Mountain Bike Association is a registered non-profit society that mandates:
- To preserve and enhance the accessibility to trails in the Ucluelet area for the use and enjoyment of cyclists and other members of the community.
- To maintain, repair, improve and construct trails in the Ucluelet area for the use and enjoyment
of cyclists and other members of the community.
- To protect and preserve the environment by maintaining, repairing, and improving trails in the Ucluelet area.
- To protect and preserve forests in the region by maintaining, repairing, improving, and constructing trails in the Ucluelet area.
- To build relationships that foster educational and recreational programming with surrounding communities and indigenous organizations.
The society was founded in the Spring of 2020, with the following local riders selected to serve as the initial Board of Directors:
- Markus Rannala, Executive Director
- Travis Wade, Secretary
- Louis Maddiford, Social Media/Industry Insider
- Nick Holatko, Treasurer
- James Inkster, Technical Director
We welcome involvement from anyone keen to help out in any way. Please get in touch if you think you’ve got an idea that might help us out, and be sure to join us